A UK Beauty, Lifestyle & Parenting Blog

Sunday 9 October 2016

Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr *NEW SHADES* AW16

Maybelline Color Tattoo Breathless & Fantasy
Maybelline Color Tattoo Breathless & Fantasy
Maybelline Color Tattoos have to be the best cream eyeshadows on the highstreet/drugstore.  I think they were actually the first cream eyeshadows I tried and they stole my heart from then on. They're highly pigmented, creamy, longwearing and come in some fabulous shades. Naturally, they've received so much hype over the years in both the UK and the US. It's always exciting when we get new shades here in the UK as I know the US always seem to get a lot more than we do. I'm not sure how many new shades have been released, but I was very kindly sent the shades Breathless* & Fantasy* as part of their AW16 releases and they're both such stunning everyday neutrals.


Both shades have plenty of shimmer running through them, but it's not over the top. Breathless is a light creamy champagne, whilst Fantasy is a taupey brown with silver shimmer running through it. Fantasy looks very similar to On and On Bronze in the pot but it transfers a lot ashier and more shimmery. Both beautiful shades and two I know I'll get a lot of wear out of.

Maybelline Color Tattoo Breathless & Fantasy Swatches

Maybelline Color Tattoo's retail at £4.99 each. Have you tried any of Maybelline's newest AW offerings?

 photo Kate Signature.jpg
SHARE:

1 comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig