A UK Beauty, Lifestyle & Parenting Blog

Tuesday 1 April 2014

March Favourites 2014

Has March really been and gone? It honestly seems 2 minutes since I was typing up my February Favourites and speaking of my love for March as it means we can finally wave goodbye to Winter. Here we are in April, and there's been a few new purchases I've been reaching for this past month...

March Favourites 2014.

I can't really complain too much about my skin as, luckily, I don't get that many problematic blemishes. However, I do get the odd hormonal blemish and redness around my nose and I have found this to be a miracle worker in clearing up any naughty areas in an extremely speedy manner. I apply a thin layer of this all over my face at night time before moisturising when I feel my skin needs a little bit of extra help. La Roche-Posay have recently brought out a newer version (the Effaclar Duo +), which I will be keen to try when this runs out. I think I might actually make a cheeky order as Escentual.com are currently offering 1/3 off La Roche-Posay!!

My skin has never felt softer. Honestly! This is the most moisturising product I have ever tried. It's basically a body butter in a solid form, that you rub all over your wet skin in the shower and VOILA! The only thing I will say is that for the price (£5.50) it doesn't last that long (as you can see, mine hasn't got much life left). But it's sooo worth it - even just for the smell.

My new fave!!! This foundation and my face are an absolute match made in heaven! I can't describe how much I love it! It's just a perfect 'my skin but better' foundation with a slightly dewy finish, which is what I look for in a foundation. I am planning a full review very soon so keep a look out.

I'm a sucker for a cream blush, and this one hasn't left my face since I purchased it at the beginning of March. I did a full review here, so I won't say too much more.. other than, if you're after an easy 'pop into your handbag' blush then let this be the one.

For £3 I wasn't expecting to like this as much as I do. It leaves a lovely bronzed glow, whether I want to contour or just give myself a bit of colour and it doesn't look too orange or dirty, just the perfect bronzer. Impressed with the colour payoff too.

Right, whoever invented these cuties honestly needs a medal (and a big kiss from me). I very often wear my hair up on 2nd day hair as it just doesn't behave very well and is slightly oily, but I always seem to get headaches when I've had my hair up for too long. The Invisibobble is designed to hold as tight as a regular hair bobble, but without leaving behind a mahoosive kink, a nasty headache and pesky split ends. I can vouch for that. The no-kink thing is amazing. Don't understand how they do it!! The magical little things! 

What have you been reaching for this month?

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig